- A team must consist of following members
- 5 main players
- 1 reserved player (optional)
- 1 manager (optional)
- Team ownership is determined by the leader appointed during the registration.
- Teams prohibited to change any player including reserves after the registration
- Players are not allowed to join more than one team
- Teams acknowledge by registration that usage of all photos ,videos and any form of in game recording during the tournament have been given legal consent by the players for media and marketing purposes
- The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated in its entirety.
- Registration should be completed by 10th March 2020.
- Teams should provide the id of all the players during registration, along with the whatsapp number of the team leader.
- Schedule will be disclosed after 10th march, for the dates 13/14/15 march 2020.
- Payment should be done in full to organizer during registration through online mode of transaction or in hand cash at the home venue
- No limit on number of teams.
- All matches will be played online in tournament mode (5vs5), custom mode- draft pick.
- Teams should be available in scheduled timings; a waiting period of 10mins will be implemented. Failing to do so will result in disqualification of the guilty team(s).
- The tournament is in single elimination mode, no rejoining.
- Groups will be separated depending upon number of teams and home venue.
- For the preliminary rounds, only a single match will be conducted, which will decide the qualifier for the next round.(Knockout stage)
- For semi finals, the finalist will be decided on the basis of BEST OF THREE.
- For final, THE WINNER will be decided on the basis of BEST OF FIVE
- Please come prepared on the time mentioned by the admins.
- Teams must follow any instructions from the admins.
- Players are to conduct themselves appropriately during the tournament time frame when interacting with admins or other players.
- For any accusations/report, proofs must be submitted (e.g. an opponent team forfeiting their match – a screenshot of the conversation must be attached) for the marshals to determine the legibility of it.
- Players/teams must be responsible for each member’s actions. Any member within a team that violates the player conduct will be disqualified from entering further qualifiers and the current qualifier that the teams are participating at.
- Players must be able to commit to the time/schedule mentioned in the tournament platform and officials may not agree to a time that both teams are suitable to be playing at.
- Players may not use force outside the game to influence the outcome of the game. Severe punishments such as disqualification will be imposed and will also be banned from further tournaments run by the organizers.
- Betting is strictly forbidden between teams and will not be tolerated.
- Agreeing on losing on purpose will also be considered as a disqualification act if found out by the organizers.
- Teams are advised to be humble and to be strict with each other on enforcing these rules for smooth flow of the tournament.
- Any dispute may be directed to the tournament admins via, WhatsApp or call.
- Teams that are found not following these conduct rules will be disqualified immediately.
- Being rude/inappropriate/using vulgar words when dealing about tournaments.
- Submitting false match results.
- Providing no proof of opponents forfeiting their matches.
- Certain issues can be discussed with the admin in case of relevant cases that we may dismiss based on discussion and proof of said issue.
- Schedule changes
The Officials reserve the right to reschedule, make changes to the dates of tourney or alter the schedule in any other way or form. All teams will be informed of any changes made by Officials at once.
- Early Check In
Teams must check-in at the whatsapp the time set by the admin before for preparation for every round/day they participate in the tournament.
- Game Version
The game version used will be Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (Developer: Moonton)
- Preparation Time
Players are free to prepare after their check in. However, the players must enter the lobby at the agreed match time schedule.
- Match starting time
In the most optimal situation, any problems faced by the players should be solved during the set preparation time. The match should be started at the scheduled time. Match may be delayed if Officials deem it to be necessary. If the reason for the delay is due to player fault, the Officials reserve the right to penalise the player or team accordingly.
The admin will create the in-game lobby for matches that are to be played. The players should follow the instructions from the admin on how to enter the in-game lobby
- Best of 1 –Coin toss, pick priority
- Best of 3 – First game – Coin toss , 2nd game alternate pick priority , third game alternate.
- Best of 5 – First game – Coin toss , 2nd game alternate pick priority, third game alternate, fourth game alternate pick priority, 5th game new coin toss.
- The pick/ban order will follow the default sequence set in the game.
- If a team has picked/banned a hero by mistake, the game will still be continued. There will be no remakes due to wrong pick/ban.
- If there is a mistake due to player negligence when swapping heroes, the match will still continue.
- The game will immediately start after the pick/ban phase unless there are other instructions from the admin/marshall.
- If a problem occurs during game loading due to the presence of a bug, disconnection or other errors and a player fails to join the match after the game has started, then the game must be paused until all 10 players are connected to the game (this is only valid for 5mins).
- For matches it is the players responsibility to ensure that their data connection is good.
Pauses are allowed during officially-hosted team fights if it is a critical error such as
- More than 3 players disconnect / crashes during the game.
- Both teams devices are unplayable.
(Definition of team fight – more than 1 player from one team is engaged ( skills or normal attack ) with another team with more than 1 player also involved in the exchange of blows. Marshal will be present in the official-hosted game as observers to pause the game if necessary).
- In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from a new draft but has to be the same lineup.
- The first team to destroy the opposing team’s base will be determined as winners.
*THE ORGANISER HAS THE RIGHT TO APPLY PENALTIES ,DISQUALIFY AND DISSMIS ANY REGESTERED TEAM FROM THE TOURNAMENT AT THEIR DISCRETION ,AT ANY STAGE OF THE TOURNAMENT , FOR VIOLATION OF REGULATIONS OR MISCONDUCT WITH NO PRIOR WARNING TO THE CONCERED PLAYER OR TEAM.